Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome to my adventure!


On 20 June 2008, after months of anticipation and planning (or years, depending on how you see it) I landed on Heathrow Airport, London. I was hoping to have access to a computer as soon as possible to document my experiences and keep in touch with everybody back home, but it didn't work out that way, so I was forced to start exploring all the possibilities my mobile phone has to offer. This blog is the result of that adventure in technology. Thanks to a few brilliant products, including Sony Ericsson's K850i, Google Blogger, Opera Mini web browser, O2 mobile network and a few others, I am now able to blog from anywhere with 3G coverage using only my mobile phone. Even the photos and videos are captured with the phone's camera. The hardest part is typing these long posts... The first few posts will be material accumulated on my phone over the last three weeks, but hopefully after that I will be able to post material right after it was captured and you will have a semi-direct window into what I see, hear and think. Please leave your comments so we can make this a two-way experience!

No comments: