Friday, August 8, 2008

Part two - First read the post below

As I was saying before the rain: nice view. We didn't feel like standing in line to get on the line, so we just took a picture of all the people in line waiting to get their picture taken with the line (the meridian line, that is). Then we were off for some pub-hopping, just in time for happy hour. The next day we had a house braai at home and Sunday I was back at work. A fun weekend, only problem is when I realised on Monday that I can't find my debit card, I had no idea where to start looking. After half an hour of searching and still no card, I was convinced that I had lost it and had to phone the bank to cancel it. Of course, just as I put the phone down, I discovered it in the pocket of a pair of pants I wore over the weekend... Now I'm waiting for the bank to send me a new one. It seems as if new and interesting ways of saving money keeps on finding me.


--
Sent using a Sony Ericsson mobile phone

No comments: